Visit our other weather sites:

Template documentation
and downloads

And another site



Temperature

Currently: 22.3, Min: 17.2, Max: 21.9
22.3°C  rising

 Warm 

Feels like: 22°C
Inside: 27.4°C
  High Low
Today: 21.9°C (06:59) 17.2°C (03:51)
Yesterday: 33.2°C (14:29) 13.3°C (05:30)
Month: 33.7°C (14-01) 11.3°C (21-01)
Year: 33.7°C (14-01) 11.3°C (21-01)

Rain

Rain Today:0.0 mm


Rain Rate/hr:0.0 mm


Yesterday:0.0 mm


This Month:92.4 mm


Season Total:92.4 mm


Wind

Wind from North

Wind from North
0.0 kts

0 Bft
Calm


Gust:
1.0 kts


Gust today:
7.0 kts at 01:16


Almanac

Sun:   sunrise  05:36 sunset  19:03

Daylight hh:mm 13:27 ( -1 minute)


Moon:  moonrise  21:09 moonset  07:44

Waning Gibbous,  94% Illuminated

Humidity & Barometer

Humidity: rising 54%


Dew Point: rising 12.5°C


Barometer: rising 1008.3 hPa


Trend: Steady


UV Index Forecast more information

uv index rounded

Thursday


17.1   Extreme 

UV Index Forecast more information

uv index rounded

Wednesday


15.1   Extreme 


UV Index Forecast 

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
uv index rounded uv index rounded uv index rounded uv index rounded uv index rounded uv index rounded
15.1 17.1 16.4 15.4 14.8 15.1
 Extreme   Extreme   Extreme   Extreme   Extreme   Extreme 
UV forecast courtesy of and Copyright © KNMI/ESA (www.temis.nl). Used with permission.   - script v3: by Wim van der Kuil - Leuven-Template.eu
weather forecast (summary)  more information

Icons


WednesdayWednesday
Night
ThursdayThursday
Night
FridayFriday
Night
SaturdaySaturday
Night
SundaySunday
Night
icon Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon cloudsicon Partly cloudy skiesicon Generally sunny despite a few afternoon cloudsicon Partly cloudy skiesicon Sunny earlyicon Scattered thunderstorms in the eveningicon Sunny skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoonicon Thunderstorms likely in the eveningicon Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likelyicon Thunderstorms likely in the evening
ClearPartly cloudyClearPartly cloudyChance of stormsChance of stormsChance of stormsThunder-
storms
Thunder-
storms
Thunder-
storms
33°19°32°18°32°17°29°15°24°14°
----60% Chance of
1 mm
60% Chance of
3 mm
90% Chance of
5 mm
80% Chance of
7 mm
90% Chance of
5 mm
90% Chance of
3 mm

6 kts WNW

8 kts N

12 kts NNW

14 kts NNW

11 kts N

Graphs


here the graph will be drawn

Table

Date Forecast icon Humidity Rain Wind
Wednesday
23 January
Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds icon Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds 33° 27% Winds NW
10 to 15 km/h
Wednesday Night Partly cloudy skies icon Partly cloudy skies 19° Winds ESE
10 to 15 km/h
Thursday
24 January
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds icon Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds 32° 33% Winds N
10 to 15 km/h
Thursday Night Partly cloudy skies icon Partly cloudy skies 18° Winds NE
15 to 25 km/h
Friday
25 January
Sunny early icon Sunny early 32° 44% Winds NNW at 15 to 30 km/h
1 mm
High 32C
Friday Night Scattered thunderstorms in the evening icon Scattered thunderstorms in the evening 17° Winds N at 15 to 25 km/h
3 mm
Low 17C
Saturday
26 January
Sunny skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon icon Sunny skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon 29° 54% Chance of rain 90%
5 mm
Winds NNW
15 to 30 km/h
Saturday Night Thunderstorms likely in the evening icon Thunderstorms likely in the evening 15° Winds ENE at 15 to 25 km/h
7 mm
Low near 15C
Sunday
27 January
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely icon Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely 24° 70% Chance of rain 90%
5 mm
Winds N
15 to 30 km/h
Sunday Night Thunderstorms likely in the evening icon Thunderstorms likely in the evening 14° Winds NE at 15 to 25 km/h
3 mm
Low near 15C
Monday
28 January
Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon icon Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon 26° 65% Chance of rain 40%
1 mm
Winds N
15 to 25 km/h
Monday Night Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms icon Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms 15° Chance of rain 60%
2 mm
Winds NNE
10 to 15 km/h
Tuesday
29 January
Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon icon Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon 27° 60% Chance of rain 40%
1 mm
Winds NNW
10 to 15 km/h
Tuesday Night Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms icon Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms 16° Chance of rain 60%
4 mm
Winds NNE
10 to 15 km/h
Wednesday
30 January
Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon icon Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon 28° 55% Chance of rain 80%
2 mm
Winds WNW
10 to 15 km/h
Wednesday Night Thunderstorms likely, especially in the evening icon Thunderstorms likely, especially in the evening 17° Chance of rain 80%
4 mm
Winds light and variable
Thursday
31 January
Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms icon Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms 28° 55% Chance of rain 50%
2 mm
Winds NW
10 to 15 km/h
Thursday Night Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms icon Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms 17° Chance of rain 60%
5 mm
Winds light and variable
Friday
1 February
Partly cloudy early icon Partly cloudy early 28° 56% Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h
1 mm
High 28C
Friday Night Thunderstorms likely in the evening icon Thunderstorms likely in the evening 17° Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h
4 mm
Low 16C
wu logo Weather forecast by WeatherUnderground

Yr.no 2 day graphical forecast for eksteen more information

Yr.no 2 day graphical forecast for eksteen